Equestrian Center Classifieds





HellOw everyone!

The purpose of this topic is to help you advertise the Boxes of your Equestrian Center, and to help you look for Boxes for your horses.

You can only post in this topic if you are:

Looking for boxes for your horses to stay in.

Looking for horses to board your Equestrian Center. Either it be open boxes or reserving private boxes for other players.

If you have any game questions, please post these in the Game Play forum.

Please use this topic only for its intended purpose and avoid spamming messages. Post one message per day and page.

Happy Howrsing!
The Howrse Team
AmOwzing
  • Posted messages: 420
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 1,092 days
  • Page:
  • 1
Hi guys!

I'm struggling to get boarder over 10000 skills at my EC. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but if people could please board there that would be amazing.

It's called Bonnie Livery

We have a mix of 1,2&3 boxes plus we offer every extra including 3*** tack. Thanks for the supportdefault smiley ;)
bren234
  • Posted messages: 38
  • Karma: 10 points
Hi bren234 / Bonnie Livery,

I have 3 horses who have skills over 10000, but they are all in ECs at the moment. One of them will be looking for a new EC to board with in a few days and I will definitely look for Bonnie Livery on the list!
Horsey!
  • Posted messages: 9
  • Karma: 10 points
Hi everyone!

I am struggling to get any boarders in my EC. There is no minimum skills required and I have three 1* boxes. I will have a 2* in a few days. I also offer 1* saddle pads, polo wraps and bridles, fodder, oats and carrots. I am hoping to also offer 1* and/or 3*** saddles soon.

The name is Glasfryn.

Thank you guys for your support! default smiley :)default smiley ;)
Horsey!
  • Posted messages: 9
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1