Team Classifieds




HellOw,

A team consists of a group of players who collaborate to improve a breed and compete against other teams for prizes.

Visit the Teams Help Page to learn more about them.

If you are looking to join a team, or if your team is looking for new members, this topic is for you!

Your message should follow the following guidelines:

↪ Keep posts short, pleasant and concise, without going into long details.

↪ Try to only post once per page to help make it easier for others to locate teams or potential members.

↪ We suggest that you use the format below for your posts:

➞ Name of the team (with link to its page).

➞ Breed or species that the team is focused on, or which breed you want to work with in a team.

➞ Whom to contact for further information.

➞ If your team has requirements, list a general summary (the team's leaders determine team requirements).

If your team no longer has an opening or you no longer need a team, please add a message to indicate this.

All forum rules apply.

Have fun playing Howrse!
The Howrse Team
AmOwzing
  • Posted messages: 420
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 1,092 days
  • Page:
  • 1
Hello!

I am looking to join a Purebred Spanish Horse team, either for horses or unicorns.

I have a few Purebred Spanish Horses and am on the way to dedicating my breeding farm to just this breed. I have a few horses and three unicorns (unicorns are all female and either white or grey), so could join either or both teams.

Please just ping me a message through the game if you are interested in me joining your team! default smiley ;)

Thanks! default smiley :)
Horsey!
  • Posted messages: 9
  • Karma: 10 points
Hello!

Please let me know if you are looking for players to join one of your horse teams. I have lots of different breeds of horses and are open to joining any team.

Thanks! default smiley :)
Horsey!
  • Posted messages: 9
  • Karma: 10 points
Looking to join a relaxed team, I have a good AP farm, plenty of fillers, and happy to allow co-management for team purposes.
I am disabled, an MSc student, and I volunteer for the MoJ so I don't necessarily log on every day.

Have been in teams before but it has been a while. Just looking for a little extra purpose in my game play
Molly_Haig
  • Posted messages: 18
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1