Mushroom divine question

I've just collected Morchella from the Ascent and I have a query about the mushroom divines as she's my first.

Am I correct in thinking that the seasons that give the best skill gains are the same as the Plant Kingdom divines? If not and it's different seasons, does anyone have a list?

Not too worried about her gift but I'd like to try and maximise my work towards the mushroom divine trophy and don't want to waste straw if it's not the best season for earning skills from it.
Bebi
  • Posted messages: 4,610
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 5,745 days
  • Page:
  • 1
Yeah it's similar like the Plant divines but their best season starts in autumn with +60 points (autumn -> mushroom season default smiley ;) makes sense). And then onwards winter +48, spring +30, summer +18.
Eleyii
  • Posted messages: 1,251
  • Karma: 10 points
Thank you, that's exactly what I needed to know default smiley (y)
Bebi
  • Posted messages: 4,610
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 5,745 days
  • Page:
  • 1