Rosettes

I've been trying forever to take part in comps that reward you with rosettes.

I have high GP full blup skilled horses. Yet no comps ever come up offering them. Am I doing something wrong or forgetting a step?

Thanksdefault smiley :$
bren234
  • Posted messages: 38
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1
Hi!

I looked at your horses and couldn't find any skillers that meet the requirements for rosette competitions.

Those competitions are very difficult, and horses need really high skills to win there (especially considering the competition). Try looking at sales for horses with top GP on the server (geldings), train them, and give them all the necessary bonuses default smiley :)
Lilo Dash
  • Posted messages: 3
  • Karma: 10 points
Ah ok I thought mine were quite high lol!default smiley ^)

I'll take a look thankyoudefault smiley (l)
bren234
  • Posted messages: 38
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Page:
  • 1